Eneza Telecom Limited (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the ERP system (the “Service”).
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Personal information, including: Names, Phone Number, Bank Account info, Email, National ID or Passport number, Sex, Occupation, Physical Address.
- Information stored on your Device, including M-pesa Transaction SMS logs.
- Device information, including the type of mobile device you use, unique device identifiers (for example, your Device’s IMEI or serial number), information about the SIM card used by the Device, mobile network information, your Device’s operating system and your Device’s location.
- GPS Location to determine location of your last loan request.
Due to the nature of the Services, which we provide, we are required to work with a number of third parties (including credit reference agencies and mobile network providers) and we may receive information about you from them.
We collect certain data to be able to provide the Service to you. We also collect data for use in verifying your identity and creating credit-scoring models to determine what Loans can be offered to you. We also use this data for purposes of collections and credit reporting.
Eneza Telecom Limited uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service.
- To monitor the usage of the Service.
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside your country of origin or residence (as applicable) or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside KENYA and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to KENYA and process it there.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- Credit bureaus, in requesting credit histories or reporting loan defaults;
- Collections agencies, in seeking to collect overdue Loans;
- Government bodies and law enforcement agencies, to comply with the law;
- Professional advisers, to enforce or defend our legal rights; or
- With a purchaser or seller in connection with a corporate event such as a merger, business acquisition or insolvency situation.
Eneza Telecom Limited may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Okolea International Limited
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Personal Information will be protected by security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information will protect personal Information. We take all reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information from any loss or unauthorized use, access or disclosure. Except for the aforementioned, we shall not share the provided data with any other third parties.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child(ren) has/have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone number: +254790-150-199